for A.Y. 2023-24
Click the button below to apply directly via
our simplified online application.
- Please complete the form in its entirety as the information requested is mandatory for our record purposes. This process should take you about 30 minutes, including the uploading of required documents and online payment of registration fee of ₹1500/- per form.
- After submission of the form, the following are the next steps in the admissions process.
- In case of incomplete/incorrect submissions, our admissions team shall contact the relevant parents for verification/clarification of the same.
- If the admission form and all documents are found to be in order, an offer letter will be sent to the parents via email.
- All applications received before 11:59 pm on Sunday every week shall receive a response via email by the following Friday.
- Post receipt of the offer letter, parents will have to pay the admission fee and secure their child’s admission to The Green Acres Academy.
- Admissions are on a first come first served basis and there are limited seats available. Parents are requested to submit the form at the earliest to secure admission for their child.
(Admission is confirmed only post payment of the admission fees.)
If you have any queries or need clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with us on (022) 4893 3779 or email us at email@example.com.
We are available from Monday to Sunday (excluding public holidays) from 9 am to 6 pm.
Age Criteria 2023-24
Would you like to speak with the admissions team?
Leave your details below and we will get back to you.
Fee Structure 2023-24
Part A (One-time Fees) Payment Plans
Part B (Tuition & Term Fees) Payment Plans
Estimate of other costs
- The fee structure mentioned is for the academic year 2023-24. Details of the one-time fees including the one-time admission fees and co-curricular activity fees can be shared on request. One-time admission fees and one-time co-curricular fees are non-refundable.
- There will be an escalation of 7-10% per year in the annual fee. As a measure of transparency and to help parents plan forward, a fee chart for the child’s entire school career from Grade 1 to 7, will be shared during the time of admission.
- For the convenience of parents, the school has tied up with institutional partners to offer an EMI facility for fee payments. To avail the EMI facility please select the relevant option in the payment gateway. Relevant information of the interest applicable and payment plans will be available online as well. If you have any queries, please contact us on (022) 4893 3779.
‘Know Your School’
Learn how your child will benefit at TGAA.
Watch this video.
The Green Acres Academy does NOT require to observe children up to and including Grade 1 as we follow an inclusive policy for all children we can accommodate. This has been done for various reasons, none more so than the established fact that a 30-minute interaction cannot give us any real understanding of a child especially given that at young ages the child may not be comfortable for a variety of external reasons.
Sibling / First Cousin Policy
- The decision of the admission cell will be final and any attempt to put pressure on school for admission will result in an automatic rejection of the admission form.
- The school does not accept donations in cash or kind and if you hear of any person/persons claiming to be able to secure admission to our school against any kind of donation, parents are advised not to trust such persons and to bring this to the notice of the school authorities at the earliest. The school also follows a fair and unbiased approach to admissions and any attempt to influence, manipulate or circumvent the process through any means will lead to the outright denial of the admission.
- While the school would like to thank all parents who apply for the faith shown by them in seeking admission to our school, we regret that due to the limited number of seats available, we will not be able to grant admission to all applicants. We sincerely believe that all children are equal and worthy and an inability to admit a child is purely due to space constraints. This decision is in no way reflective of the child or the parent in any way. However, in the interest of good order and smooth functioning of the school, the decision of the Admission Cell in this regard is considered final.